Registered
2006 gmc envoy_sle
1,614 Posts
Good thing for the lift or that wouldn't of made it over!:crackup:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
997 Posts
I am amazed at your bravery in attempting that route! I am assuming there were a LOT of backup vehicles with good winches close by and you were fully equipped with a complete tool kit, spare parts, tow straps, first aid kit and a good survival kit.

My heart was racing when it looked like you may or may not make it over that last obstacle. If you didn't make it, I doubt anything short of a helicopter would have been able to extract your truck.

Wow, the adrenaline!

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
425 Posts
wow that was scary.for a second i thought you were stuck, i thought you were going to have to call some one with a winch. LMAO:crackup:

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
311 Posts
So Kewl !! :thumbsup:
I think you got the hang of it :woot:
You have one thing your lacking ......
The Wax....... !!

Welcome to the Mall Rated World !!! :crackup::crackup::crackup:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
6,568 Posts
man what a great picture... think we got a new candidate for the off-road calender..

and the hd did make it look like ur truck was an animation lol... that is a great crisp vid..

·
Registered
2007 gmc
11,894 Posts
I am sorry but we have a rule against videos like this being shown in the regular section. This must be moved to the Platinum section before any young children or people who have health problems can see it. The pure violence of this video is shameful!!

:crackup::excited::raspberry

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,031 Posts
I did not notice a spotter giving appropriate hand signals. Were they just not in the scene? And they say that you need a Jeep or Hummer for true adventure!:crackup:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
268 Posts
did she get a ticket for having such a dirty vehicle in the mall parking lot?! I mean come on, some dirt might fall off onto the pavement or onto another car even! :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.