Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys so i gotta ss bumper and after doing some lookin i really like the look of this rollpan looking thing. i really wouldnt call it a rollpan cause it still sticks out past the gate a lil just not near as big as the stock one does. heres pics from a guy who did his. he's a member on here but never gets on...i been talking to him on tbssowners. and pretty much got how to do it.

what u guys think of that?? i also will be shaving my whole lift gate too.
ok so heres my options.
1. mold the (stock) valance in so theres no line. lose the grilles back there and put a license plate box back there.
2. dont mold the valance in. lose grilles and mold license plate.
3. dont mold valance. find something else to put to put in the grille since no trailer hitch will be back there anymore.
4. mold valance and find something else to put in there.
btw found my paint scheme had a guy photoshop it. its a dodge viper snake skin green.

and the paint ill be using.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,574 Posts
That would a sweet paint job. :yes: I love that color. I have seen it ones and wish i could see it more often.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
1,061 Posts
i'd like to see that rollpan come out another couple inches or so. looks sweet tho.

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_sle
3,097 Posts
Nice color but you should have some graphics airbrushed into the green in a ghost style. Or just do some nice tribal flames in the color down the sides and on the hood instead of just the two-tone:D

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i like the two tone alot so prolly just gonna stck with the plain jane 2 tone. the green is only 110 a qt. it prolly be a couple months before i do it cause we gotta envoy denali rear bumper at work and im gonna practice sectioning that. what do u guys think i should do with the hole for the grilles and the tow hitch. really thinking custom license plate box just to make it different. never seen a tb with the license plate box in the bumper.

btw i got all my ss stuff. front bumper, grille, rear bumper, lower valance on the way. and im about 2 order the fogs 2 ducts and the 2 grilles in them. i think im going to paint the ducts a grey with no metallic in it that way it looks like a silverado ss bumper. i dont like the chrome ducts.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i'd like to see that rollpan come out another couple inches or so. looks sweet tho.
see i like it like that. i guess its cause i was into sport trucks tho and a shaved ass is a big thing in that part of the world. it would be really cool if u had that role pan and molded it in. i think thatd look reall good.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,733 Posts
Man that is sic! I agree with you on leaving it where it is (sticking out wise) and the color--oooh:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Nice color choices....IMO it'll look sweet!!

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
297 Posts
wow man thats gonna look dope as hell keep on postting through progress i wanna see this thing happen. the person who photoshoped that has skills man:thumbsup: you think he can photoshop my rims white?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i got it photoshopped on tbssowners and im a newb over there so i dunno....i dout i could get him to do it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts