Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

· Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
7,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lots of sanding and still not as perfect as I want but close. Here is what I am working with so far. Sorry the photo quality is not the best. Only pics for now. I'll take more soon.

Left the reverse lens untouched. Yes, the third brake light and reflectors are done as well.

· Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
163 Posts
where

ok so i did a bunch of mods this weekend, still working on one, but i tried to find the stuff to tint the tails and i couldnt find it, went to autozone and they had nada, unless its not kept in the spraypaint isle??

· Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
62 Posts
Found it at O'reillys for 10.99 a can..Also the part #is SP999 if anybody needs it :cool:...is there anyone who can give me a how-to or step-by-step process to get them shiny/glossy and dark but enough light still shines through:thx:thumbsup:

· Registered
8,961 Posts
Found it at O'reillys for 10.99 a can..Also the part #is SP999 if anybody needs it :cool:...is there anyone who can give me a how-to or step-by-step process to get them shiny/glossy and dark but enough light still shines through:thx:thumbsup:
wax and grease remover

scotch brite pad to scuff it up

bulldog adhesion promoter

4 or 5 coats of tint

3 coats of clear

wet sand with 2000 grit

buff and polish

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.