Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its been over a week now that I installed my new exhaust and I do like it alot.The sound is not extremely loud at idle but a subtle deep tone is heard. The one thing I noticed is that after I drive it and everything gets up to temp the exhaust noise level doubles and sounds really nice. I did do video but the -rw disc is not being read by my computer so I have gotten +r disc and I know they work so video will come, but for now I have picture of it.

·
Registered
2006 chevy
1,111 Posts
Looks great! I had the Borla on my '02 Envoy and loved it. I know it can be hard to tell, but does the "seat of the pants" feel any better?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!! I love driving it...the I6 with this setup just flat screams and a few of my V8 friends cannot believe it pulls like it does. For those of us who cant afford the SS or even don't have a 5.3L...this is your next best thrill for the TB.

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Welcome to the Dual Magnaflow club!!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes I installed it myself...I work at a garage so I have facilities to make it easier but it can be done in the driveway. The factory exhaust whips off in a flash but installing the magnaflow and getting it all aligned takes a bit more but worth it.

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_sle
1,614 Posts
Nice!:cool: Makes me want to get one now! can't wait for the sound clips!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I plan on taking my camcorder with me to work tomorrow and see about doing video for you guys.... I will do my best to give you all aspects of how it sounds on startup....while driving inside and a nice wide open drive by and I promise it will be screaming :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,422 Posts
That looks sweet man:drool Seeing it installed makes me want to change my exhaust again. I wonder if I can sneak it by my fiancee?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts