Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a custom muffler shop make a 3 inch custom tubing with a manaflow muffler in place of the stock one and got rid of the small second muffler at the end by the chrome tip. 350.00 for everything and man it sounds great with no interior drone with windows up at any speed. The best part about it it sounds like a v8 now when you get on it.
I come from a lot of vettes in the past before I had kids and this brings back memories. Dont spend the 750.00 on the magnaflow catback kit
spend the money on a magnaflow 24 in muffler and custom exhaust you wont be sorry.
The magnaflow system still comes with 2 sets of mufflers (or in the car world a muffler and a resignator) which would be way to quite. Might as well leave it stock.

·
Registered
68 Posts
kerls SS said:
Dont spend the 750.00 on the magnaflow catback kit
spend the money on a magnaflow 24 in muffler and custom exhaust you wont be sorry.
I ordered the magnaflow catback from tbyrne for 350 on their group buy. I'm sure yours is great though, I've got welded in magnaflows on my C6 and love them. I've always been a flowmaster person, but I am converted. can't wait to get the new system in the ss.

·
Banned
2006 chevy
549 Posts
I agree with thread starter in that the Magnaflow is the way to go, thats the route i went sometime ago.....

Heres vid from awhile back. i know i know i sound like r2d2, but hey its a vid, lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts