Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, I have my exhaust installed! I must say this system is really nice, it looks great and sounds awesome. It isn't deafening, and it has a really nice tone to it. It took me about 2.5 hours to install, the biggest part was getting the stock exhaust out. I ended up just cutting it in half because I didn't want to basically remove the rear end to get it out in one piece. My kit ended up missing the driver side hanger, so I had to cut one of the stock exhaust and use that instead. As long as all the parts are in the bag, this kit is completely bolt on. I don't have any sound clips yet, but here are the pictures I took.

·
Banned
486 Posts
Man I love the sound of those, but I never got them because the damn cans hanging off the back. If it were tips ok but the cans got to go(looks ricey). They're just a little too far out there. Just preference but it looks pretty damn good.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Sweeet

:thumbsup: That settles it. These clowns over here in Kuwait keep trying to sell me a Borla system. I guess I'll find someone that will ship the Maganaflow to an APO address.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_sle
1,614 Posts
Looks Great:thumbsup: Makes me jealous LOL

·
West Chapter
2005 gmc envoy_denali_xl
3,398 Posts
looks really good, I like it....:thumbsup:....post up a sound clip, when you can, so we can hear how those bad boys sound ;)

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Looks awesome! Definitely a mod for the future of my TB. A buddy of mine and I were talking today about how good he thought duals would look on mine. So ... in the future ...

·
Registered
2002 non_gmt360 other
1,069 Posts
I would love to hear a sound clip of that system. I would love to change the muffler on mine but seeing that I also have the I-6, I feel that it wouldn't sound good.

NEED CLIP, lol.

·
Premium Member
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm going to try and remember to get a sound clip. It sounds really good.

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Nice man, now you know what I mean when I say the Magnaflow system sounds amazing on an I6. It mellow yet still lets you know its not stock, plus when you get a CAI with it, it sounds beastly at WOT.:yes:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Single or Dual

I am still debating between a single exhaust or dual exhaust for the I-6. I have found a single exhaust for the I-6 but only exits to the rear of passanger tire and not to the rear bumper.

BTW, yours look very SHARP :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok everyone, I have your SOUND CLIP! I didn't make an idle clip yet, but here is two acceleration clips. One from a dead stop and one from speed.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts