Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't ask how...but I got my hands on an incomplete m3 inline six, still has most the parts including the intake and exhaust manifolds.....Anyway to use parts for our engines :D

(note to roadie and other people who would take this thread way way too seriously)
I am aware of the reality of all of this...so please don't give me any few cents on how impractical any of this would be...I'm not interested. I just have some time to fool around and think...Just uninhibited imagination :D

·
Premium Member
9,559 Posts
(note to roadie and other people who would take this thread way way too seriously)
I am aware of the reality of all of this...so please don't give me any few cents on how impractical any of this would be...I'm not interested. :D
:undecided
Wow, from a moderator's standpoint I cant wait to see where this goes. :hopeless

Good Luck.

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
What would *I* do with a thread that has nothing to do with trailvoys yet? Move it to the off-topic forum, where it would be on-topic.

When an M3 part actually touches a GMT360 part, then post about it and live it up.

I prefer keeping it sort-of real in the technical threads, because the universe of possible but impractical mods is essentially infinite. But trailvoy isn't the Penthouse Forum where we encourage posting of pure fiction. YMMV.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.