Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2003 LS and wanted to do the LT Bumper with the SS grill mod but i have a couple of questions. Will the fog lights match up with the LT bumper or do i have to remove them and drill all new holes for the brackets. Also cant find the SS grill anywhere. Where can i find it. And finally what else will i be needing. will i be needing some kind of brackets, screws or plugs so it can all fit perfectly?

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,483 Posts
I have a 2003 LS and wanted to do the LT Bumper with the SS grill mod but i have a couple of questions. Will the fog lights match up with the LT bumper or do i have to remove them and drill all new holes for the brackets. Also cant find the SS grill anywhere. Where can i find it. And finally what else will i be needing. will i be needing some kind of brackets, screws or plugs so it can all fit perfectly?
Do you have Factory fog lights? The LS shouldn't have factory fogs, unless they were added afterward.

The LT bumper comes with the cutouts for the Fog lights, there's no need for brackets, as they bolt directly to the bumper.

I can't really help you with the fitting of the LT bumper... I assume it would bolt up the same...

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No i dont have factory fog lights but i did the fog light mod that almost everybody on Trailvoy does.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,483 Posts
Then you can get rid of the fog light brackets. The LT bumper has the holes for the 3 mounting studs of the fog light.

They just bolt right on :yes:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Will i be needing anything else besides the bumper. Some have said a spacer. Will the same plugs from the LS bumper fit on the LT bumper or will i need new plugs.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for ur help! Really trying to get this mod done before summer gets here. Hopefully someone can give me more info.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts