Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Turned my LS into a SS trailblazer from an exterior standpoint, love the look minus the performance, lol. Let me know if you can see it on my profile, I'm new to this thread and still trying to figure out how to work it, sorry.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
425 Posts
welcome to the site looks sweet. and there are more then a few people that put an ss bumpers on there lt, ltz or ls trailblazer

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. Yea I also posted up a picture of the truck when It didn't have it's current mods, except the rims, and it just doesn't do anything for me. I've lowered my car in the past and hated the ride comfort, but the look makes it worth it. Truck not as stiff as the honda I had in the past though.

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_sle
3,097 Posts
Ok if you don't have bags and a notch that thing has to be sitting on the frame in the rear:eek: And I hope you don't hit a bump going around a corner 'cause you'd tear those fenders up hitting thefender

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,749 Posts
Pretty low, pretty cool, are those 22's or 24's....It almost looks like Sik Envy's, just a tad bit lower:cool:

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Looking good and welcome to the site........looks like 22's.....sikenvy's got a nice ride too! One of the first guys that I know that was running 24's....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
you guys are right, they are just 22. how do i get to the sikenvy's profile, so i can check out his ride. i definetly wanted 24 but at the time i bought these they were telling me it was impossible to get 24 on them. i called them again two years later and now all of a sudden, they can do 24's on the trailblazer.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
55 Posts
Wow! This is the exact reason I sold my bagged s10 to get a trailblazer... except I don't plan on going quite as low. How much of a drop is that?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts