Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey got a ss awd with bell tech springs in front and adjusted air bags in rear. i am a gm tech so did an alignment drives straight no wear. now. problem not low enough for my taste can i use djm arms and strut relocator, AND the belltechs or is that going to be way to low? thanks alot if anyone can help

·
Northwest Chapter
11,917 Posts
hey got a ss awd with bell tech springs in front and adjusted air bags in rear. i am a gm tech so did an alignment drives straight no wear. now. problem not low enough for my taste can i use djm arms and strut relocator, AND the belltechs or is that going to be way to low? thanks alot if anyone can help
If you want to go as low as possible, kbee coilovers with just the djm a-arms up front and keep lowering the rear bags. duff70s 07 SS is super friggin low, he's sitting at like 29-29.5" up front (usually 30.5" is lowest for proper CV angle up front but he hasnt had any probs, yet).

·
Registered
2007 chevy
108 Posts
iv been looking to lower mine as well, the part store that i orderede my springs from, didnt get the rite ones, (GO FIGURE) so after i got the refund i was told by a member of trailvoy that really all you needed is the spring kit for the front and you could adjust the air bags in the back? is that true? if so were or how do you do it? or could you directe me to a web sit that mite more or less give some sort of step by step instructions on how this is done, because that was my parts stores whole concern, they werent sure how they were going to get around the air bags in the rear, i guess this was the first one they had seen, and they had no salution for me, except for a refund, thanx in advance for any help you could offer on this\.

CHAD

·
Northwest Chapter
11,917 Posts
You can do a spring kit up front or even just have new shock perches machined into your stock shocks. Out back you can simply adjust your bags. Will this work? Yes, and personally Im going to just adjust the rear bags for now because its free. Will it give you the lowest ride? Heck no, you need the serious parts I mentioned above for that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.