Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A shop told me my 03 TB needs control arm bushings on the front driver side, lower control arm. Is there any harm in not replacing these? It looks like quite an ordeal to change them and seems like changing the control arm bracket, control arm and lower ball joint might be the better way to go. Any suggestions on where to go from here?

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
260 Posts
If you don't replace you will hear sound of the rubber bushing rubbing against the metal

·
Registered
saab
2 Posts
Control Arm Bushings

Hi,
As such there won't be any problem,but it is better to replace the control arm & suspension bushings after some time.The polyurethane bushing present in that helps in increasing the durability of your vehicle.Along with this it would also help in solving the noise problem and other internal complex problems.

·
Registered
saab
2 Posts
Control Arm Bushings

Control Arm Bushings plays an important role in maintaining the smoothness of your ride.The suspension bushes helps in handling steering geometry of your car so that the alignment of your vehicle can give positive response to the steering.Visit this link to check more about arm bushings.I hope you find this useful.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts