Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need the lower control arm for the front because i stripped the bolt the junkyard says there is two kinds a 113 wb and a 128 but gm says that they don't know. The junkyard has the 113 does anyone know if that is the right one for a 2005 trailblazer ls?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not tooo many good ones

There aren't too many good ones by us i like to be able to walk around and take the parts off myself lol. Most places dont allow you to walk around. I think Alamuchy is the only decent one. Sometimes you dont know what you want till you see it. And i love you all in a non homosexual way lol. Thanks a lot guys

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Last question i promise

This is the last question i promise. :bonk: If I try and re thread the bolt and fail would i be able to drill a whole through the bolt hammer it out and use a bolt that gm gave me it's a 10 strength so it is good to hold. I mean i know it isnt welded in because it turns. The guy at gm matched it up and said if they sold the bolt seperatley that's what it would be.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.