Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2007 isuzu ascender
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive got 44,000 miles on my truck,,6,000 miles to go on bumper to bumper warranty. brought it in to get common problems to checked..just got call,there installing ign switch, waterpump,and clutch fan under warranty,, nothing is bad but there all showing 44,000 of wear, im a happy camper. its the first time ive got use of warranty,usually this happens right after warranty when im paying..lol

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
5,268 Posts
did you take it to an Isuzu dealer or GM?
I didnt know Isuzu still had dealers...

you also referring to an aftermarket warranty?
or the factory?
I think Isuzus got diff warrantees that GM-- even thought theyre same vehicle??

·
Registered
2007 isuzu ascender
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
gmc/pontiac /isuzu..its the factory warranty,,bumper to bumper 3yrs/50,000 miles,,,drive train 5yr/75,000 miles .great warranty thats why i went with the isuzu ive got one isuzu dealer near me..but i prefer to go to big gmc dealer,that honers isuzu warranty,,because they have sold 1,000,s of envoys,and there good.. funny gmc dealer likes isuzu warranty work better than gm,,faster turn around on money.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
5,268 Posts
his waterpump probably got the infamous wobble (bearing failure) like I did...
I think mine was at 47,000.

·
Registered
2007 isuzu ascender
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
they felt waterpump was noisy, im just happy i got the common things replaced on isuzu,s dime and not mine,,never seems to work out like that..:woot:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
4,009 Posts
they felt waterpump was noisy, im just happy i got the common things replaced on isuzu,s dime and not mine,,never seems to work out like that..:woot:
Well, actually, it is a GM vehicle. Would it be Isuzu that covers the warranty or GM?

If GM, then you are (in a sense) paying for your vehicle repairs :yes:

LOL

Chris

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
122 Posts
Hopefully that place doesn't get the axe with the rest of the dealerships. I've never heard of pro-active warranty service! :no: If only this phenomena existed 120,000K miles ago. . .

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
1,002 Posts
i had my 04 EXT in a few weeks back with about 62k on it. It went in for a wheel bearing, and somehow while checking that they realized i had side to side movement in the water pump shaft. they replaced that under warranty along with the wheel bearing, then they moved my TB and noticed a tranny leak. fixed that also, walked out the door with paying $50. deductible. not bad for replacing the bearing assem, waterpump, and trans leak, along with 3 days with a loaner car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.