Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,559 Posts
:undecidedWhat happened???? Enquiring minds want to know.. :confused:

In the title you said you lost them, apparently you found them if you could take a pic of them..

BTW, you need a pedicure... :raspberry:crackup:

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
331 Posts
Hope you can find new ones

I would also like to know what happened I'm thinking parking garage. But I hope you can find a new pair cause it always happens that they have millions until you need them then they are discontinued. :suicide:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
6,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
before i say what happened i wanna see if anyone can guess what happened... and on a side note i cut the wires and the loom...

me~~>:duh:<~~me

hey bill i'll leave what i have to say to u for the plat section on that last comment... lol

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
183 Posts
Going out with style....I'll say low tree branch while off-roading????:undecided

·
Registered
6,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
728 Posts
LMFAO... thats too funny, but it happens, ive almost done it ... i ran over my hi-light by accident before... it does happen although ive seen those exact lights at a local auto parts store....

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
183 Posts
Thats funny....Did you kick yourself in the ass????:crackup:

·
Registered
6,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
:grouphug:How did you run over them?:bonk:
was waiting for someone to ask that..

i was putting on my roof decals so i washed off the top of my truck.. took off the lights and cross bars.. stuck the lights in the middle of the driveway to dry off in the sun... finished one side and went to do the otherside.. (i was using a picnic table to stand on) and well i have a short memory and forgot it was there untill i felt bump bump.... got out and cleaned up the mess as i was laughing...

·
Registered
728 Posts
laughter is better then anger... when im integra got stolen i couldnt stop laughing it was just funny that someone would do sumthing so stupid... hints why i laugh at my self daily, cause i have a short short term memory, its slowly recovering

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.