Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am very new to this forum...

I Live in GA and am looking to get involved in a bit of off-roadin' I basically have a standard OME 04 TB 4X4. What should i look for?:undecided

Is there any Noobie threads?

:thx

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
912 Posts
Welcome! There is an entire off road section under the general forum. Go there and spend an hour just reading. We are somewhat limited in lifts and aftermarket parts, however, there are many vehicles on trailvoy that are offroaded under extreme conditions. Check out "the roadie" and "teebees" they are major offroad enthusiasts here and are always answering questions in the offroad forum. There is a vendor on here, MarkMc, who sels a 2.5" front and rear lift that is relatively cheap, check him out also.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome! There is an entire off road section under the general forum. Go there and spend an hour just reading. We are somewhat limited in lifts and aftermarket parts, however, there are many vehicles on trailvoy that are offroaded under extreme conditions. Check out "the roadie" and "teebees" they are major offroad enthusiasts here and are always answering questions in the offroad forum. There is a vendor on here, MarkMc, who sells a 2.5" front and rear lift that is relatively cheap, check him out also.
thanks for the pointer

:thx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts