Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
but i have no idea what to get. i want something loud but at the same time i dont want it to sound weird or as i seen in this forum "HONDAIsh" ...I want to get a full exhaust system though not just a muffler. I've heard some TB's with exhaust mods but i havent heard anything i like. Any ideas???

Thanks in advance for any help.:D

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
179 Posts
I have not done anything to my trailblazer yet, in the exhaust department, but I have been doing research. So far, I like the Borla and the Magnaflow the best. They sound great. I know that the 4.2L does not have Displacement on Demand, so you dont have to worry about getting the 4 cylinder sound. It's really personal preference, let us know what you decide.

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
I have the magnaflow dual exhaust system and one of my favorite mods......just shop around for prices....spent about $900CAD locally.....good luck man!!

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
30 Posts
Do they have a Magnaflow catback single muffler with side exhaust? I have been reading these posts for hours and I see Magnaflow catback as thye have a nice oem like sound. Supposedly better and cheaper than oem. Not sure where they bought from or oem pricing as no one knows who makes oem(I don't care either)
Not sure I like the exhaust out the back as it reduces departure angle for Off roading. Also want the single exhaust as I am hoping it would be cheaper.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts