Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2003 olds bravada
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone would have an idea why these two part numbers would have completely different prices

89023844 - this is for the bravada,envoy and trailblazer

1510643 - and this one is for the ranier

what I'm looking for is the left side rear compartment door
pic of what I'm talking about

am I to assume the 890 number is for the smaller s10 style trucks? I know how gmpartsdirect.com likes to think they made the "small" bravada back in '03

and the local junkyard doesn't have anything close to what I'm looking for

thanks

·
Registered
2003 olds bravada
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks roadie....i wish they had pictures..there has to be some kind of difference

ahh i may as well say heck with it and just pick a number and hope for the best

·
Registered
2003 olds bravada
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wow thanks roadie...i hate searching on ebay..never find what i'm looking for..

did you some how look up the part numbers you found and located those on ebay (getting a picture for the number)?

why did gm have to make the bravada just that much different

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
I love it when people fail on Ebay - more bargains for those who can choose the right search phrases. It's sometimes an art. In this case there were too many bad hits for "trailblazer cover" so I tried just "trailblazer cargo" and sorted by price to get rid of the cargo shades and liners.

Does the Bravy have a different shaped cover there?

·
Registered
2003 olds bravada
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the shape is the same its just the pewter is two different shades...the tb is a bit darker..its not easy to find things like this in the lighter gray

yeah, i'll admit it, i rarely find what i'm looking for on ebay...for example, i've been looking for months for 9-7x taillights..i'm sure they're there but haven't found one..i never get the right search words

1 - 8 of 8 Posts