Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for the best sounding exhaust, i currently have a flowmaster 40 series with the resinator removed and think it is the worst sounding exhaust i have ever heard, it sounds like a "pissed off bumble bee". i would like to keep the single pipe out the back but am open to whatever, let me know what you guys think sounds best.

·
Registered
2008 chevy
422 Posts
are you shopping for an SS? since this is the SS tech thread. If your looking to put the exhaust on the I6 good luck, cause it probably wont sound much better than it does right now.

·
Registered
2008 chevy
422 Posts
say someone has a 6 cylinder and wants it to sound like an 8. how exactly would you do that?

·
Registered
804 Posts
i'd say buy an 8... lol

unfortunately you posted this... Because I was going to have the exact same answer.

Now for the original poster, these trucks will never sound "great" with exhaust. But you can get a decent sound, but it is a matter of your ears and if you like it. Like ricers love the sound of their cars farting down the road, I quite frankly cant stand it.

·
Registered
2008 chevy
422 Posts
buy an 8 lol I know :D. Thats my answer, im not bein mean but I dont want people to have false hope to make a 6 cylinder sound good. Many people have sunk 100s into exhaust even 1000s on 6 cylinders and still.......... bumble bee, weeder eater, awesomeness.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts