Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a set (or enough for a set) of the 17" stock steel wheels or the 16" steel wheels used for the spare (the one with the holes). If anyone out there has either, how about letting me know what you have and how much you want. I am trying to achieve the "Tahoe police" look and plan on painting them black with chrome or silver painted centers. If I get a set of the 16's, I will just use my current tires for the time being. If I use the 17's, I will have to purchase a new set. :thx

·
Registered
377 Posts
Welcome!

Search is your friend... and we have a great classifieds section! You may find something to your liking there. (There is also a Wanted section where this would be better suited)

But anyways, classified link is:

http://classifieds.trailvoy.com/showcat.php?cat=5

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As soon as I posted the new thread, it struck me that I should have a) done a search and b) looked in the WTB section before I submitted the post. As a member of a few other forums where the search function is abysmal, I sometimes take it for granted that it doesn't work so why bother. In this forum however, it does seem to work reasonably well. I will move the thread over to the WTB section and see what results I have over there. :bonk: One of those blasted newb mistakes where I should have known better...

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
3,219 Posts
Fill in your profile information so we know where you're located. I have a set of 16's or 17's to get rid of...but don't want to ship them.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,329 Posts
Agreed... I also have a set of stock 16" wheels that I'm looking to unload... I'm not looking to ship them either. Knowing whereabouts you are would help.

And are you dead set on steels? Why the need for steels, if I may ask...

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The alloys in the eBay listing are the type already on my TB. I am looking to put the type used for the steel spare, either the 17" with the holes surrounding the center or the 16" five spoke or possibly the black multi spoke.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
137 Posts
My 17" stockers will be available by the end of the week! I bought the 18" Polished Aluminum stockers.....mmmmm.....perty!

$100/ each shipped for wheels and center caps
cheapest I have seen on eBay is around $125-$150

Derek

1 - 13 of 13 Posts