Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,

im new to this whole pov lighting im looking to really light up my 2007 trailblazer.
im a volunteer at the fire department by my house. alot of the guys in there have lights on there trucks but i really want to out do all of them.

so i was wondering has anyone every bought any lights from strobesnmore.com??

i was looking into buying 4 of these to put in my grill has any one used them before?? are they bright ??

http://www.strobesnmore.com/strobes-n-more-e4-super-led.html

thanks,

danny

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
50 Posts
Those Would Probably Work for you There are plenty of Different Knockoff Manufacturers out there, It just depends on your Budget and what lighting style you plan on using. WWW.ELIGHTBARS.ORG that is a Decent place to find a great Deal about POV lighting as well But BEWARE From one Volley to Another YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!!!

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
170 Posts
Those Would Probably Work for you There are plenty of Different Knockoff Manufacturers out there, It just depends on your Budget and what lighting style you plan on using. WWW.ELIGHTBARS.ORG that is a Decent place to find a great Deal about POV lighting as well But BEWARE From one Volley to Another YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!!!
eLightbars is where it is at for lighting purposes!!!

Those lights are ok, comparable with the "major manufacturers". I personally put a larger light head behind by grille (Whelen TIR6), for a bigger footprint.

My Install Thread
Another AWESOME Install!

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
340 Posts
Sure it took a while but at least we now know she knows nothing about these lights. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts