Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2004 TB LS 4.2 4x4 With 2" Rough Country Leveling Lift
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Just wanting to add some protection i was wondering if anyone has some skid plates they don't need anymore? Also maybe interested in some off road style front bumper. But main priority for me is the skid plates. I know MDB Fab makes them but i see he isnt too active on the forums it seems anymore.

Thank you

·
Registered
2004 TB LS 4.2 4x4 With 2" Rough Country Leveling Lift
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If anyone looks at this i ended up messaging MDB Fabs on facebook and he built me skid plates. They took a couple months and he was upfront about the delay/time frame as he said this is a secondary project he does. Its well built and bolted up fairly easily. Took a little strength to hold/push and time some of the bolts going in with another person at the same time as clearance is pretty tight.

All and all quite happy with it, its taken some bashes on some roots and other debris here and holds up nicely. There was even a heavy bash which could have certianly taken the bottom part of the radiator out or knocked a hole in it and its just a minor battle scar too the plate. Just a visible deep scratch with impact point clearly visible.

I know nobody commented but wanted to update this just incase anyone else was looking for a skid plate in the future and MDB is still operating off his facebook just message him, hes a nice guy and takes his time explaining everything to you about the different options.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts