Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, it looks like im gonna do the 22" SS wheels, and probabaly a groundforce 2" rear drop with the SS 1" drop up front. :woohoo: Have any of you guys messed with the suspension yet? Im looking to do it myself along with some help. Im currently eyeing an SS shock setup that has the front shock assembly already together, so it should be just a swap out. Any takers on wanting to help?

thanks

·
Registered
2006 chevy
2,079 Posts
I could help, but it depends on when..

I had SS Strut setup on my Old Rainier...

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ive never messed with suspension too much before. i wasnt planning on a pre assembled front shocks, but on ebay there is a set. front setup with rear shocks, i think around 275. shipped. thats prob my best bet.... i just didnt want to jump into this by myself. maybe ill look into new front rotors also (i know i need pads) since it will be pulled apart. We could make a mini meet out of it, if others wanted. i dont have a big driveway etc, maybe do it at my dads in north wilmington. heck, id be willing to drive out to someone also.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Well if she knows it or not, she gave me the final ok tonight. They are being ordered tomorrow morning. Im gonna go with the tires he recommended the General Grabber UHP (if anyone has feed back, id like to hear it). Im getting the chrome 22s, tires, m/b, s/h, locks,lugs for around 2k. im already excited and just getting worse,lol. I wanna put them on when i do the drop unless the wheel gap isnt bad.

the shock items im looking at are on ebay, under trailblazer shock. hopefully i can get them for around 270 shipped. how do they look? good buy? i asked him the milage of the SS and its supposedly 16k, what do you think?

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just lost my EBAY purchase of the SS springs, struts and shocks. I waited until 10 sec left to place my bid then someone stole it with 2 seconds left.:sadcry: i was the only bidder then this guy jumped in higher. the wierd thing is, is that this guy has beat me before on parts for different cars too. now im gonna be sky high with 22s :no:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts