Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a set of factory running boards for my ride. Anyone have a set they want to sell or have any ideas where to look. Checked ebay and couldnt find any except the longer wheel base ones.

Thanks Guys..

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_sle
155 Posts
Ive got the set off my Envoy that were taken off the day after I bought it and have just been sitting in the garage. I have no clue how much shipping would be. I assume a lot the brackets are heavy. Let me know if you are interested and I can find out about shipping.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im thinking OEM ones from a stealership prob run $500+. Aftermarket ones from summit, like westin or dee zee, run $300-$350 for stock looking black running boards.

IMO dont get the westin's cause they sell the boards and brackets seperate.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
307 Posts
Used off a 2002 TB regular wheelbase. They have been sitting in my garage in the box for about four years. I have no pics but they were in good shape when taken off the vehicle. They are located in SC and there may be one or two means of shipping.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Can you get me the size of the box they are in and they zip code they will be coming from.

Id really like to get a set of these asap.
Everyday that goes by is more rock chips in her.:no::(

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.