Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Chevy Trailblazer LT
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Went to a body shop today lady said that id be better off to just get a new door then to do the old cut and weld job. So im looking for a blue passanger door I have 2003 LT. Here are 2 pictures. Please keep an eye out for me

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,224 Posts
Went to a body shop today lady said that id be better off to just get a new door then to do the old cut and weld job. So im looking for a blue drivers door I have 2003 LT. Here are 2 pictures. Please keep an eye out for me View attachment 57327 View attachment 57328
There are paint color codes included on the sticker in the glovebox. Those would help identify the right color.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,224 Posts
An entire door can be had at a U Pull & Pay yard for about $70 if that is an option.

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xuv
41 Posts
I'm in pull-a-part yards frequently, and there are always a number of Trailblazers and Envoys available, and most good yards have an online database with either picture/color or VIN posted. (And if you have the VIN, any dealership can tell you the paint code.) If you're in an area of the country that is relatively rust-free, then you should be able to find one of the right color if you are willing to wait a while. (Kinda like fishing.) It took me almost 2 years, but I finally found a rear Envoy XL door of the correct color for my car within a 3-hr drive from where I live. Front doors are much easier to find because they should match all submodels over the entire range of years that the TB was produced. (Although don't take my word for it, as I really only know Envoys.) It is helpful to know what years your color option was available.

If you're in a hurry and the ebay option doesn't work out, you can always check car-part.com (somehow not working for me right now) or partshotlines.com, which accesses the national junk yard database for parts. The prices will be higher but you'll know exactly what you're getting (color and condition).

The color database can be accessed here: GM 2003 Paint Charts and Paint Codes
Yours is Indigo Blue Metallic.
I used to know some other site that would show all the years that color was used, but I can't locate it now.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm in pull-a-part yards frequently, and there are always a number of Trailblazers and Envoys available, and most good yards have an online database with either picture/color or VIN posted. (And if you have the VIN, any dealership can tell you the paint code.) If you're in an area of the country that is relatively rust-free, then you should be able to find one of the right color if you are willing to wait a while. (Kinda like fishing.) It took me almost 2 years, but I finally found a rear Envoy XL door of the correct color for my car within a 3-hr drive from where I live. Front doors are much easier to find because they should match all submodels over the entire range of years that the TB was produced. (Although don't take my word for it, as I really only know Envoys.) It is helpful to know what years your color option was available.

If you're in a hurry and the ebay option doesn't work out, you can always check car-part.com (somehow not working for me right now) or partshotlines.com, which accesses the national junk yard database for parts. The prices will be higher but you'll know exactly what you're getting (color and condition).

The color database can be accessed here: GM 2003 Paint Charts and Paint Codes
Yours is Indigo Blue Metallic.
I used to know some other site that would show all the years that color was used, but I can't locate it now.
Thanks yea im checking the yards and websites. I only have time on saturday afternoons and sundays to get out. During the week I cant do anything so its tough. Im keeping an eye out id like to get it fixed before winter this year

·
Registered
2004 Envoy, 2004
4 Posts
Went to a body shop today lady said that id be better off to just get a new door then to do the old cut and weld job. So im looking for a blue passanger door I have 2003 LT. Here are 2 pictures. Please keep an eye out for me View attachment 57327 View attachment 57328
Auto paint store can match your paint code and mix that color in a rattle can, one can will do a door. A little costly but way cheaper then a body shop

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1 - 15 of 15 Posts