Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
8,841 Posts
I vote for mostly_harmless too. I'll see if I can start a poll
We'll let it run for 7 days from midnight to midnight EST. That way, it'll be fair for all. Let me know if you want the position!

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
2,374 Posts
I'd vote Mostly Harmless as well, just because he has an SS.:tiphat
:dielaugh:

LMAO!! the SS doesn't make me better than anyone else...

****, the Denali edition of any GMT360 has a much nicer interior than any SS could ever pretend to have!!! :eek:

The SS just means I can get away faster than the rest of you when we get busted for being obnoxious during our meets!!! :raspberry

I appreciate everyone's approval!

Let's get this done and get this chapter hopping the way it should be!!!

(looks like no one else is stepping up to the plate... we should give it 24 more hrs to see if anyone else steps up, if not, by default?)

·
Banned
2006 gmc envoy_denali
395 Posts

****, the Denali edition of any GMT360 has a much nicer interior than any SS could ever pretend to have!!! :eek:QUOTE]

The Denali edition, go figure, I thought it was up there on the trim levels too but I just realized my motor doesn't even have a fancy cover on the top like your SS's, But told an SS one would bolt right on. I want one of those SS parts on my Envoy. So there you go, the Denali isn't complete without SS parts.

Considering the drive you did, in the rain, to a meet 3-4 hours away from home, to see that it all came together as planned, is what I call being dedicated :tiphat. Your definitly worthy of being the Prez. Where's the poll? I agree, git er done. Who else are we considering, why aren't they speaking up?

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
:crackup: Fancy engine cover!!! :dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh:

GM spent so much on that engine cover, that it couldn't dress up the rest of the SS :rotfl:

LMAO! I'll give you the engine cover I have, you gimme your interior. I'm keeping the SS though. :weird: heheh

I can find you an engine cover, if you like. Hell, it'll come from an SS too. OR I can tell you the part number and you can ORDER it!! (pm send with part numbers!)

That meet is a typical road trip for the family and I. :rolleyes: We like to hit Southern Ontario at least once a month to get some shopping done and terrorize the drivers. :laugh: 3 or 4 hours is nothing. :thumbsup: Now I know I won't be able to attend ALL of the meets a year, but I certainly will do my damnest to get to those I can!

I dunno, if no one steps up, it'll be default by the looks of it. BigEd seems to already have made a decision about this and the gears are already turning. I'll be nice and give it till morrow morning for someone else to put thier name in the hat. Otherwise, it seems that everyone feels I can do the job.

Let's get this going, eh! :woot:

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xl
5,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
after having a nice long PM session with m0stly_harmless, discussing the possible president position. based on what we discussed, I have decided he will be the new eastern Canada chapter president. he and I want to thank all the members who also voted for him.
thx again, ed

·
Registered
2007 gmc
11,773 Posts
:crackup: Fancy engine cover!!! :dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh:

GM spent so much on that engine cover, that it couldn't dress up the rest of the SS :rotfl:

LMAO! I'll give you the engine cover I have, you gimme your interior. I'm keeping the SS though. :weird: heheh

I can find you an engine cover, if you like. Hell, it'll come from an SS too. OR I can tell you the part number and you can ORDER it!! (pm send with part numbers!)

That meet is a typical road trip for the family and I. :rolleyes: We like to hit Southern Ontario at least once a month to get some shopping done and terrorize the drivers. :laugh: 3 or 4 hours is nothing. :thumbsup: Now I know I won't be able to attend ALL of the meets a year, but I certainly will do my damnest to get to those I can!

I dunno, if no one steps up, it'll be default by the looks of it. BigEd seems to already have made a decision about this and the gears are already turning. I'll be nice and give it till morrow morning for someone else to put thier name in the hat. Otherwise, it seems that everyone feels I can do the job.

Let's get this going, eh! :woot:
after having a nice long PM session with m0stly_harmless, discussing the possible president position. based on what we discussed, I have decided he will be the new eastern Canada chapter president. he and I want to thank all the members who also voted for him.
thx again, ed

Nicely done fellas!!! :tiphat

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Hey,

Well, looks like no one else wants to step up...

I accept. Thank you, thank you... I'd like to thank all the little people... my mom.... :rotfl: I suck at speaches, you ain't gonna get one this early in the morning.

Let's get this party started, shall we?! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
694 Posts
Hey,

Well, looks like no one else wants to step up...

I accept. Thank you, thank you... I'd like to thank all the little people... my mom.... :rotfl: I suck at speaches, you ain't gonna get one this early in the morning.

Let's get this party started, shall we?! :thumbsup:
Congrats! But can you really be president with a screen name likely mostly harless? I mean for the position, that is almost a contradiction in terms. :)

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Congrats! But can you really be president with a screen name likely mostly harless? I mean for the position, that is almost a contradiction in terms. :)

ROTFLMAO! Thanks. If you think THAT's a contradiction in terms, wait till you get a load of where I WORK!!! (then tell me if you still belive it. LOL)

I'm a Correctional Officer in a maximum security jail...

Care to challenge the screen name some more? :raspberry

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
6,980 Posts
'grats.

I'd of stepped up, but I'm in the same boat as glue. A year ago would have been a different story. Me and glue could were unofficial presidents at one point, right man? 2 meets under our belts. :laugh:

Heck, I've been so busy, I hadn't logged in since last summer.:worried:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.