Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some 18's for my envoy. I did a lot of searching to see what people had posted, but figured I would start a thread. I am just curious how much people paid for their's. These would be for winter so they dont have to be anything too special.

So....

What do you have and what did you pay?

Thanks in advance:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
599 Posts
I know, but you cant get anywhere with them. I got stuck last year and need an upgrade. haha. I am not looking for fancy, just good ones. I would take stock ones, but my 16s suck.
Cause rims really make a difference when driving in the snow :confused:

If anything, 16's would be better in the snow than 18's.....

Why don't you just get some new snow tires for your stock wheels?

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cause rims really make a difference when driving in the snow :confused:

If anything, 16's would be better in the snow than 18's.....

Why don't you just get some new snow tires for your stock wheels?
Well, if I have 17's or 18's at least I would look cooler when I get stuck. I got stuck a few times last year in hardly any snow. Instead of buying new tires for my 16's I just want to get bigger ones with tires.

I know I sound retarded about this but its a preference thing.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
4,074 Posts
Well, if I have 17's or 18's at least I would look cooler when I get stuck. I got stuck a few times last year in hardly any snow. Instead of buying new tires for my 16's I just want to get bigger ones with tires.

I know I sound retarded about this but its a preference thing.
hehehe yea gotta look cool when ya get stuck.... ;)

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
201 Posts
I bought my set on ebay for my TB a couple weeks ago..factory 18s with brand new tires mounted and ready to bolt on for under $1,400 w/ shipping..the shipping is what killed me gettn them here in pa from michigan i believe..it ran me $225..the tires are goodyear M+S forteras..i kept my factory wheels/tires for winter..knock on wood ive never gotten my TB stuck yet and last winter me n my cuz ventured into some mountain roads with no winter maintenance and his gmc sierra and crappy tires couldnt keep up with me...glad i was able to get to the top and back down over because no one around to pull me out..anyhow love my 18s except it did take away a little from my TBs ride...i adjusted air pressure and that seemed to help but not as smooth with the bigger wheels and smaller tires, guess that can be expected..:yes: check ebaymotors, they got a lot of stockers and aftermarket to choose from..good luck

1 - 12 of 12 Posts