Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some of you might remember i went to the stealership last fall and priced a set of envoy denali running boards,,,to my shock they said $1,800 not painted..Needless to say i laughed at him and walked out....ive checked high and low in about a 4state radius with no luck UNTIL yesterday......This morning a buddy of mine and i drove about 2hours up north {to LKQ scrap yard} and bought these envoy denali boards for $315.00:eek::woot::woot::woot:

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ooo trust me,,,my whole day tomorrow is gonna be involed with those boards,,,when i get some paint on them and get them on there will be pics:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
4,102 Posts
great find man.

install is gona be a pain. I think the boards replace the rocker which sucked on my track cause og the way they go behing the door at the B pillar. Either way tape them up. Wish I had :bonk:

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,421 Posts
some of you might remember i went to the stealership last fall and priced a set of envoy denali running boards,,,to my shock they said $1,800 not painted..Needless to say i laughed at him and walked out....ive checked high and low in about a 4state radius with no luck UNTIL yesterday......This morning a buddy of mine and i drove about 2hours up north {to LKQ scrap yard} and bought these envoy denali boards for $315.00:eek::woot::woot::woot:
Great find man! :thumbsup:

Remember that if you didn't have anything on there before to chase those threads first before doing the install. If the threads are corroded or full of crap you can snap the tack welds holding the bolts in place.

I wish I would have looked at more of the wreckers before I bought mine :bonk:

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i had the eom boards on there when i first bought my truck but removed them and sold them to a fellow TV member,,sooooo yeah there might be gunk built up under there,,,i sold him everything so now i have to get new bolts from the hardware store but no biggie.:thumbsup:

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
I feel the complete opposite. I see those flat running boards and I shake my head thinking another soccer-mom has ruined their SUV. :bonk:
i like those on a more offroad modded tv BUT if youve ever seen mine theres no offroading in its future so i felt like the denali molded color matched one were a better fit for the look of my truck:D

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well heres the boards all stripped down and gettin ready for primer!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.