Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
423 Posts
Hey guys, I have an 05 ext TB and it came with a dark grey/black bolt on rock / bug deflector on the hood. it is a "genuine gm part" made by and installed by GM

What I want is to trade it with someone that has a clear one.

you can post replies here, pm me, or if you need an urgent reply send me an email to [email protected]

thanks guys!

Im pretty sure this deal has to remain local, as i posted it in the easter canada section.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
2,251 Posts
Hey Z,

It doesn't need to remain local - that's entirely up to you...

But I do think you may have posted this in the wrong section... (not that I mind, but the OPS might.)

I had one, but it was black, and I got rid of it long ago. Good luck in finding a clear one buddy! (I've never seen clear ones, prolly woulda kept it on mine if it would have been clear!)

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok, so the trade is off.
i decided to get the deflector painted like my truck I had the painter add some flex additive that will allow the paint to flex with the plastic, without cracking, some really good clear, and a sheet of 3mclear rock guard protector to lessen the damage from rocks.

Im picking it up tomorrow. I cant wait!! I hated having this black deflector on my all white truck!!

cheers :),

Z :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.