Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 06 ss and on the headlight switch, there is a little orange light that is very faint that stays on even after turning the truck off...anybody know what it could be?

this is not my picture (it was on another thread) and its not the exact same as mine but the position of the lights are in the right place....its the farthest light to the left. it stays on after the truck is off, barely lit too

·
Banned
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
238 Posts
i have a 06 ss and on the headlight switch, there is a little orange light that is very faint that stays on even after turning the truck off...anybody know what it could be?

this is not my picture (it was on another thread) and its not the exact same as mine but the position of the lights are in the right place....its the farthest light to the left. it stays on after the truck is off, barely lit too

I got the same problem also... By chance, you got the quad beam mod? I really didn't notice it until I got the mod done.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no just lows and highs, and i run my fogs with lows sometimes because i like the look :D

·
Registered
2005 buick rainier
1,012 Posts
Mine does it too. The light normally comes on when you switch off the DRLs, but idk why it barely stays on with the vehicle off. I have the cap mod FWIW.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmmm guess its maybe a flaw with gm? atleast it is small though and isnt really noticeable lol

·
Banned
7,988 Posts
The light on the far left shows when you manually turn off your DRL/auto lamps. Does it stay on constantly after you turn off your truck, or does it turn off after a while?

If it turns off after some time, I would say it might have something to do with the headlight shutoff delay feature.

·
Banned
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
238 Posts
The light on the far left shows when you manually turn off your DRL/auto lamps. Does it stay on constantly after you turn off your truck, or does it turn off after a while?

If it turns off after some time, I would say it might have something to do with the headlight shutoff delay feature.
Its on, but its very faint. You can only see it at night. Ill try to get a pic tonight.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea you can only see it at night, unless you stick your eye right up to it lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts