Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Ok, who the heck keep editing my damn posts?!?!?! :nono:

It's starting to get on my nerves. There's a real difference between MONITORING what's being posted and CHANGING what has been posted. I'm not thrilled with this level of censorship. How's about someone tell me what I'm doing wrong instead of just changing my posts "anonymously". This isn't the first post either....

Yeah, if you think I didn't notice, you're wrong.

Someone's got some splainin' to do. :mad:
:chillpill: :grouphug:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
2,251 Posts
hey, calm down man, I did that. if you read the title it says list your VP's and rep's not what spot are not filled. this thread was made for jimmy to give those members holding VP & rep position's blue pill's, there is nothing he can do for the unfilled position's thus no need for him to know and / or them to be listed....:chillpill:...everyone here is so quick to fly off the handle and then holler censorship, I just don't get it...:confused:..:hopeless
:chillpill: :grouphug:
*breathes in deeply* I'm trying to be good.

Nowhere does it state not to put in the empty spots (just saying). I was covering my a$$. I wasn't the only one who put down some empties, but it looks like I was the only one whom was severly edited - and I didn't get no reason for it up until now for it. I know you guys have a job to do, but may I suggest that if you're going to edit something, that you either put a little note down about it or send a PM. It would soften the blow and ease some of the "wtf?!" posts.

If you're gonna gimme the stick, at least pet my head and say "good doggie" first, k? :D

:thumbsup:

41 - 42 of 42 Posts