Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 256 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This threads prupose is to find and number all of the lifted trailvoy members, so we know how many of us there are... when trying to get things made like the bush wacker flares i tink it would be nice to tell them a number of how many possible people there are. Also i have wondered for a while how many of us there really are. How many with Smaxx, BDS, MarkMc'c, and now even the Rancho lifts there are. Hopefully this becomes a helpful thread when we are looking to have offroad products made for us. My bet is somewhere between seventy five a hundred lifted... lets see! Also add your name.

1.) Foosh- Tom (Smaxx Kit)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)

First 5 get candy!!! from me, just kidding it'll really be 5$ bills

·
Northeast Chapter
1,502 Posts
1.) Foosh - Tom (Smaxx kit)
2.) Dizzlenator - Dan (Smaxx 2.5" front and rear, Z71 Rear)

I expect my $5 payment at Wharton....in small, unmarked, non-sequential nickles.....

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
for you dan i can do unmarked pennies, just cause your special!... everybody else gets paper!

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
6,568 Posts
3.)Hatchet669 - Joe (BDS front and back, rear z71 springs, soon to be marks 1/2" spacers)

·
Registered
2004 non_gmt360 other
609 Posts
3.)Hatchet669 - Joe (BDS front and back, rear z71 springs, soon to be marks 1/2" spacers)
4.) Bobbyblaze - Bob (smaxx 1.75 inch front, Avalanche springs and 1 inch smaxx spacers rear with Gabriel ultra shocks) Rear comes out to be about
2 inches.

Can I have my $5.00, Two cents at a time every time I ask you a trail question at Wharton ????

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
I don't see it being stickie-worthy. Sorry. It's a subset (or should be) of the master offroad mod thread (a stickie): http://forums.trailvoy.com/showthread.php?t=48318

Also, not all lifted members are currently active. And BDS, for instance, sells a lot of kits to folks who have never heard of trailvoy.com.

I think a better use of time would be to urge anybody lifted to make sure they're in the master mod thread. With pics.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
343 Posts
4.) Bobbyblaze - Bob (smaxx 1.75 inch front, Avalanche springs and 1 inch smaxx spacers rear with Gabriel ultra shocks) Rear comes out to be about
2 inches.
5.) Chewy1576 - Shawn (LiftMeister 2.5" front & Bilstein HD, Z71 springs and shocks and 1.5" LiftMeister Rear Spacers)

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1.) Foosh - Tom (Smaxx kit and z71)
2 inches.
5.) Chewy1576 - Shawn (LiftMeister 2.5" front & Bilstein HD, Z71 springs and shocks and 1.5" LiftMeister Rear Spacers)

and ok wheres the rest of us, and by the why roadie, i don't mean to be taking away from the photo thread, just have a thread that numbers us all together... and provides general info about each person, like there name... this makes it so all the data is in one spot, i'm sure as an engineer you can respect that.:)

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
...this makes it so all the data is in one spot, i'm sure as an engineer you can respect that.:)
As an engineer, I'm death on duplicate data bases, unless they're all relational to one master.

You might consider doing the research from the photo thread and other historical places to just create the list as a resource, instead of making the current members check in like it's a meet. That's something I would consider stickifying.

Calling the lift vendors to get an idea what their approximate production numbers are would be a very useful gauge of how representative the trailvoy.com lifted folks are compared to the universe of lifted trailvoys.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i'm pretty sure that there are alot of members that haven't signed in on that thread also... i'll start compiling the lift myself when i get some time. i thought about contacting the companies that produce lift kits, but i know that at least bds sells to other vendors, and i believe smaxx does too, so that means that the numbers would definatley be off because some vendors may have 10 or so kits in inventory or something like that. also if i did that, it wouldn't have the members names or user names. in the lifted photo thread it doesn't allow any kind of talk, this would provide a discussion place for whatever anybody had to say and is basically like a phone book for all of us lifted guys,while the stickied thread is more of a photo album

·
Northeast Chapter
1,502 Posts
yea Tom....GEEZ! First you sling mud all over the front end of my truck at TECORE, and now THIS!! Fix yourself!!:crackup:

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
2 inches.
6.) Hardtrailz400 - Kyle ( LiftMeister front and rear kit with Bilstein HD's)

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,329 Posts
2 inches.
7.) Gordinho80 - Mario (BDS front & rear, Z71 springs/shocks in rear, Bilstein HDs in front, 32" BFG MTs)

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,401 Posts
2 inches.
7.) Gordinho80 - Mario (BDS front & rear, Z71 springs/shocks in rear, Bilstein HDs in front, 32" BFG MTs)
8.) Bigbadbowtie088 - Brandon (Smaxx 2.5" front and Z71 rear)

1 - 20 of 256 Posts