Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wonder if the lift spacers are needed in the rear if your using the Z71 spring? I was looking at some of the pics on here and it seems a bit overkill to have 2" of lift plus springs. Wouldnt that make the rear sit at even a greater slope from the front end?

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
269 Posts
I was wonder if the lift spacers are needed in the rear if your using the Z71 spring? I was looking at some of the pics on here and it seems a bit overkill to have 2" of lift plus springs. Wouldnt that make the rear sit at even a greater slope from the front end?
yes. on stock tires with 2.5 in spacers in the front i sit at 35.5 in. from top of fender to the ground. the stock rear sits at 34 in. the z71 springs will even you out at 35.5 in. all the way around. and if you ad the 2 in blocks then you'll be at 37.5 in. in the back which will bring back the original rake that the TB has.
(i am still contemplating whether or not i'm gonna put the block in... it will give me more room for articulation in the rear, but i kind of like the leveled look on the TB.) :undecided

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats what I was wondering thanks.... I plan on using the BDS 2" lift so I'm guess it would be 35" in front and 35.5 in rear with just the springs

1 - 3 of 3 Posts