Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
290 Posts
Welcome :tiphat Sorry partner your S.O.L the highest suspension lift you can get for a trailblazer is 2.5" and that one is made by the one and only MARKMC he is known for his kit on this site it is called a lift meister kit I beleive you can find it at the top of the page in the toolbar it will be under marketplace and then group buys

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
You might read a bit in the Offroad forum, where we discuss these things. But there's no 4-6" lift because it's pretty much technically impossible with the front differential being bolted to the SIDE of the oil pan and the intermediate shaft going THROUGH it.

That said, you can still get about 2 1/2" of suspension lift, 3" body lift, and 33" tires that are 4" more diameter or 2" more radius than stock. And they look pretty mean.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
425 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
728 Posts
is that mrsmarkmc TV or Marks TV? i guess when you go that big in tire size you can slap those running boards on... love it though looks soo damn mean on 35's and the best part is that that TV was built by us here on trailvoy.com cause we probly supplied him with the money to make that possiable...lol

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
... the best part is that that TV was built by us here on trailvoy.com cause we probly supplied him with the money to make that possiable...lol
Not yet. Mark invested in the tooling up front, and isn't paying himself like a real company would. Buyers are getting a unique bargain. I doubt ANY other forum is as lucky as this one to have a member doing this.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Not yet. Mark invested in the tooling up front, and isn't paying himself like a real company would. Buyers are getting a unique bargain. I doubt ANY other forum is as lucky as this one to have a member doing this.
:yes::yes::yes::yes:

Last I heard Mark still hadn't recouped the money from the tooling.:no: He is making next to know profit.:hail:

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
3,118 Posts
Wonder how i missed this thread..lol..

You guessed it guys, The tooling is not even close to being payed for yet!!
Or my other project (3"BL) would be available now..

I didnt offer this kit to my brothers to get rich, it is more or less a gift
from me to you at my cost.
And in the prosses some of you have became involved in the threads,
that is my enjoyment/profit:thumbsup:
I dont like to bragg, but i know several members that have joined to get
info on the kit and are now very active in the threads..
I just think that is so Kewl!

BTW, Its mrsmc`s TB & when you buy 2 or 3 sets of BFGs a year over 30 years
from the same dealer, you get a good deal and a smile with a greeting of
"What are we building this week Mark"
The look on their faces when i told them i wanted 35s on the TB was priceless.lol.

:thx

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
425 Posts
BTW, Its mrsmc`s TB & when you buy 2 or 3 sets of BFGs a year over 30 years
from the same dealer, you get a good deal and a smile with a greeting of
"What are we building this week Mark"
The look on their faces when i told them i wanted 35s on the TB was priceless.lol.

:thx
if some one came in to a tire place i worked at and askes for 35s for a TB i would be like what? 35s really? how? then :hail:

·
Registered
694 Posts
I dont like to bragg...
Oh No, not you Mark :raspberry

Go ahead and brag every member on the board know you did this for the board and a little retaliation. That being said, we also know you make the best product on the market.:thumbsup: As well as standing behind your product and not to the side like a certain other manufacturer.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well ive decided to go a different route i picked up a wrecked tb from a local scrap yard and i think my k5 frame needs a new body :woot: pics to come as this project begins ps does anybody in or around nc have a 350 and a 4 speed trans for sale my plans are to go new school on the out side but under neath i got a 6 inch lift on the frame already and im thinking of going with a 3 inch lift on the body when i make the mounts for it if any one has any suggestions please fell free to leave a comment i could use them

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
3 Posts
MarkMC Lift Cost

What all is being done to the suspension to be able to fit 35" tires and how much does it cost you to do it? Also how much would you charge in labor to get it done for a TV member?

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
What all is being done to the suspension to be able to fit 35" tires and how much does it cost you to do it? Also how much would you charge in labor to get it done for a TV member?
Where is Roadie when you need him....All I can say is ALL YOU GOT

But seriously...if you were in the midwest, we do the lifts for a couple beers, but I doubt you want to come this far.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts