Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I have a 2002 Chevy Trailblazer that I am looking to put a suspension lift kit on, along with some snow/mud tires. I am having a hard time finding a suspension lift kit and was wondering if anyone has suggestions on where to find one that fits my model? Thank you

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
294 Posts
Fill out your info on your profile as well, look for the sticky at the top of this section (markmc lift 2.5"), and everything you need to know about the lifts will be in the offroad section as Roadie has mentioned.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
331 Posts
He may have searched the off road

He may have searched the off road forum and Roadie scared him away. He didnt say what the lift was for it may be for going over curbs at the mall. Good job Roadie lol. But markmc does have a really good kit.

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,436 Posts
... and Roadie scared him away. ...
Sigh. I was too harsh on some mall-cruisers back when we were trying to form our own identity and culture in "Offroad" as compared to the bling-bling enthusiasts who always seem to outnumber us. I admit it. :eek:

But offroading can be an expensive and unforgiving pursuit, and a bit of hazing is part of that culture. Shared hazards and all that stuff.

But I've been accused of selling out now as a mod, and feeling some odd compulsion to be warm and outgoing and friendly to all newbs. :grouphug: Grrrrrrr. :hissy: The regulars will know how I feel about mall-cruisers anyway.

Trailvoy is big enough to contain and entertain us all.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.