Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2008 chevy
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My TB is an '08 Black Granite Metallic, black on black, all leather, 3LT. Had it for a year now. There is nothing that makes her look better than adding new chrome to her. Soon I'll have pictures of her up on the site. Well I have done the door handles, hood guard, window vents and rear window handle, etc.. I finally found a company that does the rear lift gate handle. THAT'S RIGHT, THE LIFT GATE HANDLE!!!! Go to,

http://www.chrometrimworks.com

Maybe I didn't know the right place to look but I found this place and it fits perfect and LOOKS even better. Just wanted to share with the group.

Also, I got the tail light covers they offer and they fit perfect and also LOOK better than any others offered and for a lot less.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
23 Posts
There is hope for me!!! I have an LT also and it's semi hard to find stuff for her. I want those neat looking tailights that look chrome inside but will settle for covers for now. Cuz her rear end looks all plain.

And there are 2 other Trailblazers in town my same exact color. They have stock wheels and tires though. Poor things! LOL!!

I just got mine chromed out last week. The only thing the chrome guy didn't do is the rocker panels because he grabbed the wrong ones.

Now if I can only find chrome wipers I am set!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts