Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Would you like to purchase a TrailVoy License Plate Frame?

• Yes, I will purchase one for the rear of my TrailVoy

Votes: 118 45.6%
  • Yes, I will purchase two, one for the front and one for the rear

Votes: 36 13.9%
  • I don't know if I will buy a license plate frame or not

Votes: 61 23.6%
  • No, I will not participate in this group buy

Votes: 44 17.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You have asked for them, and we are going to do our best to bring them to you.

There is a catch, due to poor sales of our merchandise lately, we can only offer these frames as part of a group buy. We have to purchase a minimum of 10 at a time, so members are going to have to pay up front once the group buy is closed and then we will send you the item.

There are two packages available, one is for those who just need the back frame, and the other is for those that live in states where front plates are required.

The price for one will be $20 and $40 for two.

The plates will be the same as they were the first time we sold them:

The poll attached to this thread is to guage interest from the members before we even attempt the group buy.

NOTE- Only vote that you want the frame if you REALLY intend to purchase it. If we get members saying yes but aren't really sure, that WILL affect the group buy, and then we may not be able to follow through with it.

These frames will NOT be available until after the new year.

Thank you and Happy Holidays!

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,077 Posts
I am glad to see that they may be back.:woohoo: Count me in on the group buy whenver it becomes available.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
23 Posts
Newbie, but interested. The back of mine looks kind of naked right now without a frame at all, and might as well get one like this vs. a plain one. :)

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
1,380 Posts
Stupid question but how would you mount one of these to the front when there are only "nubs" for the top two screws?:confused:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,749 Posts
Those are cool but, I got mine done at the mall for $15 & in chrome. Blue letters & chrome frame.:)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Dig-it. I despise the dealership I bought my TB from and just threw away the license plate frame the other day (because I'm such a rebel). I'm in need of one and will definitely participate in this group-buy. :woohoo:

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle_xl
1,228 Posts
Frames

Yep definatly itll look sweet with the tailgate bezel will you pm or notify when they are available?:thumbsup:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Just an FYI

The top will make this plate frame illegal in AZ, as it blocks the "ARIZONA" out from view on the plate. They are getting pretty serious about this here, so it would be a no-go for me.

·
Premium Member
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
1,852 Posts
I assume because of what you said about poor sales, there wouldn't be a way to have some black plastic ones with white lettering?

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
12 Posts
i bought a different license plate frame similar to the one described here and it doesn't fit on my back plate. 07 with nothing special going on back there. am i really that big an idiot?

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
967 Posts
OK, I voted yes for a rear plate frame. I had to wait due to some issues with my previous job. Now I want one.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
814 Posts
I have one of these frames and they are a good deal... I have had it now for 2 years and still looks like it's new, I believe it's like brushed aluminum, strong and sturdy, I highly recommend it...

1 - 20 of 58 Posts