Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
am thinking about getting 18s for my ext but everyone says it will look funny. want to know what you all think of 18s on a big truck like that.

Any opinions/pics on 18s on the TBs

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
137 Posts
I recently replaced my 17's with some stock 18's and think they look good. Of course mine is lowered, isn't an ext. and they aren't aftermarket 18's, but pics are in the gallery if you're interested....

·
Registered
chevy
357 Posts
am thinking about getting 18s for my ext but everyone says it will look funny. want to know what you all think of 18s on a big truck like that.

Any opinions/pics on 18s on the TBs
I had 20" SS wheels on my EXT. I put the stock 18's back on her (from a 2008 LT). Have to take a pic tomorrow if I remember....I have short term memory loss.:crazy::duh::crazy:

BTW, 18's look nice on the EXT's!:thumbsup:

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
7,255 Posts
18's look nice, but they look stock. If you are upgrading rims, I would vote for 20". I wrestled with the idea myself, and decided to listen to everyone when I get them. New tires are cheaper, they look better, and it will be easier to sell once you get rid of your truck.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
140 Posts
I wanted 22 but settled on SAAB 9.7x stock 18s. If you are on a budget like me 18s all the way. 18x8 on 255/55/18 Dunlop 5000 tire.

Attachments

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
I like both the TB EXT on the 18" optional dealer rims and the Saab rims, although for the Saab rims Id get some vinyl overlays that cover the Saab logo and have the bowtie or blank.

Where and how much did you pay for the 18" factory rims? I need a set of 17/18s for my SS winter rims (dreading driving it in the winter already).

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
140 Posts
If you weren't 2000 miles away I'll sell my 17". I was able to buy my from a local guy that went into a 22". I paid 600.00 for wheels and tires. The tires had less than a 1000 miles on them. I saw the guy with the 22 and asked if he still had his stock wheels. The rest is history. I was pricing out 245/65/17 at Firestone and i was looking around at 720. plus. At this price I'll get the truck aligned and still be under the 720.00.
Right now not sure how to deal with the SAAB logo. I may try the vinyl or just pop them out and paint them. For now I'm pleased on the look and the ride.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts