Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
My name is Corey and I am 25yrs old, live in florida and a proud owner of a 2008 GMC Envoy SLT-1. There is an interesting story on why I love the Envoy. Unlike most people who liked the way they look, went to a dealer, drove one thought about it and then bought it. I Sold GMC's for three years (yes I was a car salesman, dont hate me on that info....:laugh:) I was selling 1500's 2500's 3500's canyon's , basically everything GMC had to offer. About the second year I went "on a streak" where every customer I had wanted to look at an Envoy. Well, to make a long story short, I was recognized by GM with a dealership excellence award for product knowledge, customer satisfaction and having sold the most Envoy's in my region:woohoo:. So I loved the Envoy by knowing it inside and out and knowing its capabilities and limitations, which can make you crazy sometimes....:weird:. I love my envoy and I will post some pics as soon as I get it back together, I am currently putting a very very large stereo in it. This aint your typical amp kit and pre-fab box w/subs. This is a replace everything, everything is custom, get mad everytime you work on it type of install:bonk:. But for now, in a nutshell thats me. Look foward to talking to many of you in the near future and will post the pics soon......:woot:

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,733 Posts
:tiphatWell alrighty then! Welcome to the site and I think your knowledge will come in very helpful on here! Good luck and don't forget--we want to see PICS!!!:woohoo:

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
270 Posts
Welcome!
I love my envoy too.
It sounds like you will be very usefull to many of us with all the knowledge you have on the Envoy. You will fit in great here.

Enjoy. :tiphat

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all. I welcome any and all questions. Ill answer them the best I can. Not usually on my computer everyday so if its urgent, ill give you my email adress wich is fowarded to my blackberry and ill answer it quicker...:thx

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
welcome muffin man....i heard a rumor yesterday that gm was gonna continue the envoy line...im hoping but , will see
That is the rumor...sadly though, 2009/2010 is the last year for the envoy.:sadcry: They will be re-releasing them at a later date though. The Envoy line is taking a little break, much like they did with the comaro, and the line will go through a major redesign... cant wait to see them!!!:D

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
916 Posts
That is the rumor...sadly though, 2009/2010 is the last year for the envoy.:sadcry: They will be re-releasing them at a later date though. The Envoy line is taking a little break, much like they did with the comaro, and the line will go through a major redesign... cant wait to see them!!!:D
I heard the redesign will include going to a unibody and dumping the frame. If that is true, then all you will have is a modified Traverse or Acadia. :weird:

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
1,531 Posts
welcome to the site. Post up your stereo pics in the audio section when you're done. And a lot of us here have some rather interesting set-ups so check 'em out. Not to mention we all love looking at progress pics, so if you got 'em post 'em

1 - 20 of 22 Posts