Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just popped my green LEDs in, the only one i have yet to replace is the cargo area (2122) light, v-led didn't have it in my size. As soon as that comes in, the interior lights will all be green. also, i have no camera (poor college student). photos will be up when i have access to a camera.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well if you dont have pics you can do a sketch using mspaint
Yea, lemme get one that:weird::dielaugh:. hopefully within a week or two i should make the trek home, and then i can take some photos.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i know the rules, pics or it didn't happen. well with no pics, it 'didn't' happen! but it did.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,113 Posts
leave him alone im a poor college student too :hissy:

but thats why i borrow camera phones :raspberry

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well the trunk light is in as well, did that today. yes, i do own a camera phone, but have no way to upload images to the internet, it's an older camera phone. it looks like i'm going home for easter, so around easter i should be able to get some photos taken.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,113 Posts
Well the trunk light is in as well, did that today. yes, i do own a camera phone, but have no way to upload images to the internet, it's an older camera phone. it looks like i'm going home for easter, so around easter i should be able to get some photos taken.
side note...pic message to your email...instead of sending a messag to a phone number send it to [email protected]___.com

k im done post wen yu get done id like to see this setup :coffee

·
Registered
175 Posts
I wish I had the lights on the sides, but mine are the ones in the center the whole way back. Correct me if I am wrong, but I think they are all 194 bulbs. I need to do the LED upgrade.

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
1,380 Posts
I wish I had the lights on the sides, but mine are the ones in the center the whole way back. Correct me if I am wrong, but I think they are all 194 bulbs. I need to do the LED upgrade.
I think the rear cargo lamp bulb is different.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The map lights are 194s and the cargo light is a 2122

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,077 Posts
Nice effect with the green.:thumbsup:I am more traditional and went with the white LED's for my truck.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:thx i love the green, not noticeable during the day, but once that sun goes down, it looks amazing! i also have replaced the front emblem with a black billet one.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts