Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took the past couple days while it dumped like 4 inches of snow on us, and Redid all the LED's in the HVAC, window switches, and Guages.
The passenger door LED's light up really bright but The driver side window switches are extremly dim, even without the resistors. Has anyone ever had that problem?

Enough talk, Here are the very colorful pictures.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,574 Posts
:eek:

That looks different.

Not sure if I like it, but if you do thats all that matters. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
51 Posts
I want to change out my old stock bulbs in my 04 Trailblazer to the led's ..I was wondering what size they are ? and how many? ..also where can I get them?

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Have to pull everything apart and desolder the old bulbs then solder the LEDs and resistors on.

Looks good man, although I think the blue/green combo would drive my eyes crazy! Like the different color idea for the HL washer and fogs, and on the HVAC stuff.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2007 chevy
130 Posts
Looks good

I was wondering how long it took you to do the whole job? And also where did you get the LEDs and are they able to be dimmed with the light control?

I took the past couple days while it dumped like 4 inches of snow on us, and Redid all the LED's in the HVAC, window switches, and Guages.
The passenger door LED's light up really bright but The driver side window switches are extremly dim, even without the resistors. Has anyone ever had that problem?

Enough talk, Here are the very colorful pictures.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The gauges took about 2-3 hours all because I couldn't get the right light pattern.
The driver side door switches, I spent well over a span of 2 day because they didnt light up as bright as the passenger side window switches. Which its still not done.:hissy:

The wiper control, headlight-foglights, 4x4 switches together only took about 10 minutes for me. I'm pretty good at soldiering.

They ARE dimmable to a certain extent, after that they just turn all the way off.

I get all or most of my LED's on eBay by a seller named "LEDHK" (100 leds for like $9?) You then need resistors. I bought a pack of 1000-"470" resistors off eBay from an unknown seller for about $20 or less.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,113 Posts
absolutely love your interior bro :thumbsup:

i wish i had the patience/solderin gun :worried:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,191 Posts
Ahhhh Crap....

you know what this mean right ??

Now i gota do it to my Gauge to....

Did u just use Regular 5mm LED's or do u need SM LED's for the gauge... ?

Any tips or pointers on doing the Gauge ?

Thats one Sweet lookin Envoy u got there.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
25 Posts
What LEDs and resistors did you use and where did you get them?

Does anyone know if it is possible to replace the bulbs in a Bose Radio like you can in the HVAC unit? I have some burnt out areas I'd like to replace.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
211 Posts
like the candy color bro and you need to help me with all of the tbs problems and bring it back maybe over the summer when you can like stay a week over

but great job as always:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
2,369 Posts
looks good!! i gotta see this in person! are you coming to the meet?

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
260 Posts
WOW :crazy: Looks nice

1 - 20 of 36 Posts