Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
55 Posts
I may be confused but by "loose wiring" what are you referring too? Should just be a simple two wire system (negative and positive) for the single color ones if you're putting in the rgb leds its a different story.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
should i hook up the Led strip to head lights, or may that blow a fuse? I guess my question is what's the easiest way for this to work? Cuz if i hook it to battery, then it would stay on all the time? I'm not experienced in electrical by any means. And I just seen that pick of a camaro, and I thought it might be nice to try it on a tb.

Thanks,

Martin

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
55 Posts
You don't have to worry about blowing any fuses as long as you wire them correctly they take very little current to power. You're right wiring them to the battery would keep them on all the time unless you put a switch in the mix. I've seen a lot of people wire theirs to their headlights, foglights, running lights, accessory wire (powers on when your TB is running), or just a seperate switch take your pick they are all fairly easy to do I'm sure someone on here has posted a tutorial. Good luck post pics if you decide to give it a go!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts