Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts

1swtgmc,
It was great to meet you and check out your Voy. Killer paint job to say the least. I'll make it a point to stop down at Jimmy's thing in June. I'll bring the S10 with the for sale signs and maybe find a taker for it.

When your get ready to do the LED Turn Signal Mod (after you get your clears) don't order the "RED" LED's, I have 2 extra I 'll sell you for the same price, so all you need are the 2 yellow. I've got some of the aluminum angle stock, wires and shrink tubing here to so just bring the epoxy, 2 yellow LED strips and clear lenses and we'll get it done.:thumbsup:
It was nice meeting you. If I don't see you before I will see you at Jimmy's. Working on getting the clears today.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
1swtgmc,

I've got the brackets made for you and the red LED's applied. When you get the rest of the material let me know and I'll install in your clears.

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_sle
3,097 Posts
Just like to say that I saw this in person on 1swtgmc's Envoy this weekend and it looks great in person:thumbsup: This is a great mod, hope to see you at Boitnott's on the 13th.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Just like to say that I saw this in person on 1swtgmc's Envoy this weekend and it looks great in person:thumbsup: This is a great mod, hope to see you at Boitnott's on the 13th.
:thx, I appreciate it very much. I plan to be at Boitnott's on the 13th, see ya there.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
36 Posts
1swtgmc,

I've got the brackets made for you and the red LED's applied. When you get the rest of the material let me know and I'll install in your clears.
Prof, love what you've done with the mirror turn signals! If you've got the time and are interested, how much would u charge to send out ur creation pre-made?
:hail:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Prof, love what you've done with the mirror turn signals! If you've got the time and are interested, how much would u charge to send out ur creation pre-made?

Sent you a PM on costs........
:thx

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
108 Posts
Ditto!:hail:

I am going to add the turn signals to the mirrors. Switching all turns and tails to LED. Let me know what you need.

:thx

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Save your money

Guy's,
I'd love to take your money :yes: but, I just don't have the time to do this anymore :cry:. Save the $$$$$$$$$ and do it yourself, it's easy and takes about 1/2 hour to do.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
101 Posts
what are other peoples views about using 4 yellow Modules and putting it inside the already amber lenses? Think it would work? or no....

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
101 Posts
or maybe even white LED's in the amber lenses, just looking for opinions, I happen to like the look of the amber lenses on my car more than the clear...

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
8,770 Posts
I had white LED's in my amber lens, and they looked yellow. Yellow would make the amber corner piece to glow :D

21 - 40 of 71 Posts