Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,420 Posts
It's actually not a 194 bulb, they are the 2825 bulbs, BUT 194s work just as good so you are set :yes:

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
I just know my stuff... plus I live with the tomvoy... this is basic knowledge now lol...
haha the tomvoy would figure out how to get a set of HID bulbs up in there:crazy:

but to get back on topic; i got my set from diode dynamics, check the group buy section on this site and they have a link for the bulbs you need on the first page:thumbsup: the group buy is over but they are still under $10 for a set

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, yeah i have seen pictures of the LED bulbs and they look 100 times better then stock bulbs.

and i looked at the diode dynamics GB thing. and can i still buy from him, i just can't get the GB price is that correct?

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
are the Surface mount LEDs better than the 4LED bulbs?

I have the 4 LED bulb in mine and sometimes they flicker....I'm not sure why.....

·
Banned
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
7,988 Posts
are the Surface mount LEDs better than the 4LED bulbs?

I have the 4 LED bulb in mine and sometimes they flicker....I'm not sure why.....
I've never seen mine flicker. Of course, I'm usually not behind my truck.:bonk:

I've heard that the surface mounts are more reliable and brighter.:m2:

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
It's not polite to correct your elders you know.:nono:

:D
:dielaugh:

Thanks, yeah i have seen pictures of the LED bulbs and they look 100 times better then stock bulbs.

and i looked at the diode dynamics GB thing. and can i still buy from him, i just can't get the GB price is that correct?

yup still great to buy from just now like 7.99 and not 4.99 or something like that

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
they flicker because they are cheap and the trucks voltage fluctuates within a few tenths of a volt..

I suggest building your own with quality Superflux LED's and the correct resistors to get the best output (if you have the skill that is)

I plan on building my own LED lighting for the interior, license, reverse and front turn signals once the weather gets warmer

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just got my LED lights in. They look sweettt!

such a better diffrence and better lighting.

thanks diode dymaics!:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts