Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

101 - 105 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
2007 gmc envoy slt
12 Posts
I have been doing some research about this also and this is what I have found out. I believe you are using the wrong flasher. The LM486 should be the correct one not the 487. Big Apple how did you confirm this?

I went to 2002-2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer LED Turn Signal Flasherdiodedynamics.com and searched for bulbs by vehicle. Scroll to the bottom of the page and they list only one flasher manufactured by Novita. Going to their site and comparing the 486 with the 487.
LM486
•12 Volt applications
•LED compatible
•10 Terminals
•2 Turn / 4 Hazard + Accessories
•162 Watt max

Cruise control compatible

LM487
•12 Volt applications
•LED compatible
•10 Terminals
•5 Turn / 10 Hazard + Accessories
•300 Watt max

The only other difference that I see is the max watts and the number of turn/hazard. But the 486 says it is compatible with the CC. This may be why we are having CC issues.

Diodedynamics - $60.00
Autozone - $51.99

What does 2 turn and 5 turn mean exactly?

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
3 Posts
Has anyone on here had issues with the rear signal lights being on with the tails? Works fine with LEDs untill the tail lights come on.. With regular bulbs no issues at all. I do have the lm487 installed

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_lt
26 Posts
Trailvoy LED Replacement Guide

The problem may be that the front and back turn signals are CK sockets. I found this guide and it has a link to a video on identifying a CK socket.
Hope this helps

Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum > 2002 - 2009 TrailBlazer/Envoy Tech > 02-09 Appearance > Exterior > Trailvoy LED Replacement Guide

101 - 105 of 105 Posts