Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been way too long since I have posted any new pics. These are from the end of last summer, back home in OH and in my work parking lot. The newest upgrade was the GroundForce kit. It still looks good for having 80,000 miles. I have some more pics from our trip to the Smoky Mountains a few weeks ago, I will hopefully get those up soon.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Rim Automotive tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sport utility vehicle Chevrolet

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Rim

·
Registered
122 Posts
Sharp lookin ride! Especially for an '02 :thumbsup: Did you install the springs yourself? I've been debating a drop for a while now.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks

Thanks for all the responses...I've been thinking about losing the badges for a while (looks a little stupid in the winter months with the stock wheels on it). I did not install the springs myself, had a local guy throw them on for me. The ride isn't much different but the look is 100% better. The rims do not stick out at all, they come pretty-much flush with the fender. Thanks again everyone.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.