Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still a beginner so its nothing incredibly special compared to other blazers out there lol I have done some mods since my latest posts so here ya go

let me know what you guys think!

Tinted reflectors

Tinted turn signal covers

Tinted 3rd brake light

Found these kicker stickers laying around :woot:

^^^^^ smaller stickers on hatch door :)

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
449 Posts
Looks really good. One thing I have to say is be careful where u park b/c that Kicker sticker could be a sign for thieves. Its an easy tell that u have a system in ur truck.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks really good. One thing I have to say is be careful where u park b/c that Kicker sticker could be a sign for thieves. Its an easy tell that u have a system in ur truck.
Yeah thats why I didn't put it on the exterior. Thanks for the insight

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
12 Posts
Hey bro, how did you tint the rear third light and reflectors? I dig it man! -Lee

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
198 Posts
i really like the tinted reflectors nice work :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
45 Posts
Tinting:thumbsup: Stickers are too much. I agree that someone can see that sticker in the dash and probably break in. I was thinking about painting the rear deflectors the same color as the body but tinting them might look better. Did you use regular tinting spray? How many coats?

·
Banned
2006 chevy
1,659 Posts
how did you do your tail lights?
Hey bro, how did you tint the rear third light and reflectors? I dig it man! -Lee
Tinting:thumbsup: Stickers are too much. I agree that someone can see that sticker in the dash and probably break in. I was thinking about painting the rear deflectors the same color as the body but tinting them might look better. Did you use regular tinting spray? How many coats?
Love the tinted reflectors and brake light! Would love to know whats involved in that.
OK newbz, search is your friend

http://forums.trailvoy.com/showthread.php?t=49243

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,433 Posts
This reminds me that now that the weather has warmed up, I should use the VHT I have sitting here to tint my reflectors too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts