Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
that would be cool. get a TV and SS meet going.

It's odd there are so many Trailvoys on Ft Lewis, some of them even modded, yet I seem to be the only one on this site. must be that I'm from around here originally or something.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
My uncle might also come to the meet as well. He'll be in seattle but might be busy.

·
Registered
167 Posts
So it looks like as of today we have 4 members coming (including myself). I am bringing my fiance and our 2 kids. Why don't we give people until August 1st to say they are coming and then we will decide who should bring what. See you guys in a few weeks!

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
I still cant say for sure that Im coming, but I requested the time off work so I should be good to go. Was hoping my schedule would be posted by now, hopefully by fri or sat Ill know for sure.

Im going to head over to the other site and poke around, been too long since I popped in over there anyway and see if Duffy and Joe want to come up again. I might even have started tuning my SS by then!:x:woot:

And driving 75mph from Seattle to Coeur d'Alene the whole way with 3 people and light gear, the SS NEVER downshifts or unlocks the torque converter...pretty much its badass. Got about 16.5 according to the DIC going there, got 15.8 (hand calc'd) then 17 (DIC) coming back but I need to fill it up to check. Got a few kills in along the way but have to explain in person now cauz of the new regs.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I may not be able to make it after-all, I've got some family things going on and they may end up happening on that weekend, I'm going to try to get a definite date though.

I will let you know more when I know more

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
So I finally got the great news, Ive got the day off work! Woohoo so Ill be there for sure!

1. AllBlackedOut (Brandon)
2. Flyingfischer5 (Craig)
3. Liftedplane (Nicholas)
4. Blazernut (Bill)
5. ScarabEpic22 (Erik)

still working on the other forums, about to hit them up here later tonight. Im really not digging working random hours every day, never can get my sleep pattern setup.:hopeless:hissy:

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Well hopefully i can get my TB figured out by then. I don't want to drive that far if i am still having the problems.:suicide:

And hopefully i can get my custom rear floor cover done by then.:cool:

·
Registered
181 Posts
I will be there... I moved my time down in oregon to the next weekend, which is payday so it's better, so I'll be there now. I'm going to try to remove the amber from my headlights as soon as I can.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
OK so i ask the guys over on 355nation to join us. I have one so far that said will join us.

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
Hey Craig are u driving from Spokane?:eek:

One quick question .... as for where I tell the Garmin to take me? It worked for the XXX Rootbeer place because I could punch in an address but there are too many options for Lake Sammamish :crazy: :D

I'm getting set to take the girls out in the boat. Its 90 and climbing right now and the lake feels like a bathtub! (well once you are in):tiphat

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Yep i'm driving all the way from spokane to come to the meet. I think it's worth the drive. The last one was fun so i'm sure this one will be a blast.:woohoo:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hey Craig are u driving from Spokane?:eek:

One quick question .... as for where I tell the Garmin to take me? It worked for the XXX Rootbeer place because I could punch in an address but there are too many options for Lake Sammamish :crazy: :D
2000 NW Sammamish Rd, Issaquah, WA 98027 (the entrance is just past this on the right)

Once inside the park, take your first right. We can get organized there and then decide where in the park to go from there. I haven't seen any reservations made anywhere, but we can find a spot to bbq and hang out!

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
I'm all over it! Just like a 16 year old boy on ....... a new dirt bike ..... ya that's it!:D

Although the time is the issue as I have no clue what the border will be like. I guess I will have to leave about 8 am :duh:

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
I heading over friday. Theres no way i can wake up and drive 4 hours and get there at noon. :bonk:

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
I heading over friday. Theres no way i can wake up and drive 4 hours and get there at noon. :bonk:
Dude come crash at my house again, easy to do plus Im heading to Spokane that afternoon anyway (thats the plan for now) so if you want to head back we can caravan back.

Brandon mentioned his cabin in Wenatchee might be available again after the meet...Ill wait for him to chime in about that but on Tuesday he sounded like it would work. For those of you who missed that great time, just check the NW meet thread in the Pictures and Videos forum on here. :D

So we have a date, what time do we want to show up there? Noon work for everyone? Im posting a thread on the owners site now, see who can come. Duffy said he might have a car show to attend up in Marysville or something when I talked to him today but we'll see.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
257 Posts
I heard Wed. the N/W had temps like 103:eek:
That's cool for us in Phx.:cool: It's a DRY HEAT:dielaugh:
Have a good day :tiphat

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
OK Cool ......everyone can crash at Erik's :thumbsup::hail::bonk::coffee:tiphat
Heck Bill you could too if you needed to. Seriously, but you two might be fighting for a couch vs floor.

And it was 102F in Seattle on Wed 7/29, with the humidity the heat index (real feel of the heat) was between 107-109F. Hottest temps ever recorded in Seattle since records started being kept 120+ years ago. It sucked working with no AC for 8hrs.:suicide:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Ok, so from what I am hearing it sounds like we have maybe 6 people coming...?
Erik, Brandon, Bill, Craig and a 360 owner, Nick, and possibly an SS guy or two...
I will be bringing my fiance and our two kids. So is everyone good with hamburgers and hotdogs? If so let's start a list of who will bring what....
And I don't think the cabin is going to work out afterall....Sorry!

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
Heck Bill you could too if you needed to. Seriously, but you two might be fighting for a couch vs floor.

And it was 102F in Seattle on Wed 7/29, with the humidity the heat index (real feel of the heat) was between 107-109F. Hottest temps ever recorded in Seattle since records started being kept 120+ years ago. It sucked working with no AC for 8hrs.:suicide:
No I didn't start the record keeping :crackup: The central AC is nice in the lakehouse :D but if you want to see some scary forest fire pics look at www.castanet.net

I am taking my camera out on the lake Sunday as the fire crested the mountain and on the lakeside now due to some crazy winds. Still deciding if I should take the boat out of here :undecided

Ok, so from what I am hearing it sounds like we have maybe 6 people coming...?
Erik, Brandon, Bill, Craig and a 360 owner, Nick, and possibly an SS guy or two...
I will be bringing my fiance and our two kids. So is everyone good with hamburgers and hotdogs? If so let's start a list of who will bring what....
And I don't think the cabin is going to work out afterall....Sorry!
I'm not sure what I will bring but it will be eaten in a bun and will be washed down with Coke Zero:coffee

21 - 40 of 59 Posts