Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I say we try and get another meet going before some snow starts flying. I know thats a long ways from now, but i thought i would just throw the idea out there.
:cool:

·
Registered
181 Posts
sorry, I've been stuck in yakima on some training for a while, just thought I'd drop in to see if any dates had been set.

I'm all for another meet, as long as I'm either A. Not at NTC for that time (sometime around late august) and B. (it's not on the same week my kid is born.

which is again late august.

anyone have any ideas on some good dates and times? maybe early august before all the rain.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well for me July 25-26, and August 1-2 work the best for me. But I could make other weekends work if i have a weeks notice.

·
Registered
167 Posts
How about we do a BBQ at a State park the first or second weekend in August (8-1/8-2 or 8-9/8-10). We could also always do a weekend up at my cabin during those times also. There is a large parking area at a house near the paved road so any SS's that come could park there and we could shuttle you back and forth. The State park idea we could do either in the Seattle area, teh Eastern Washington area, or maybe even the Portland area. Anyway, just some ideas.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would be down for anything. Last time was a blast. We just need Erik to come back a live on this forum.:sleepy: I think he has some other forums that would join us too.

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Yes Ive been dead on here for a month or so, sorry guys but with working weird hours 40 hours a week and trying to balance working on home projects I havent been online really at all.

And Im posting the meet pics up now, better 6 weeks late than never right??!! :duh:

Im not sure if I can do another weekend trip but I can probably do any of the above proposals.

·
Registered
167 Posts
ok, so why don't we hammer down August 8th or 9th for our BBQ G2G. Now let's hear some locations....If we have it in a certain region are there more people who can likely make it? If everyone is willing to travel anywhere than I will vote for Sammamish State Park in Issaquah, WA and August 8th.

·
Registered
167 Posts
is this
Lake sammash state park

where you are talking about? that's only an hour from me... so I'd be cool with that. everyone bring something to bbq? I'd be willing to bring my charcoal bbq or charcoal if they have pits. as well as some food.

How do people want to do this?
Well, Why don't we get a list of possible attendees going and then go from there....

Saturday, August 8th, 12 noon at Lake Sammamish State Park

1. AllBlackedOut (Brandon)

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Hey guys, I can guarantee unless I request it off work I work every weekend both days for 8+ hours. Coupled with that, the weekend of the 8-9th I might be heading with the family to our cabin on Lake Coeur d'Alene in Idaho. Ill know more in the next few days, now that I know what the dates are Ill try to head to CDA the following weekend instead.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey Erik have you checked with any of the other sites yet to see if anyone would like to meet up?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts