Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of folks have expressed interest in having a SE meet in the Carolinas. Seeing that Myrtle Beach is a relatively popular and inexpensive place to visit (not to mention that I live here), I thought I'd post up and see how much interest there would be in setting up a meet here in Myrtle Beach by the second week of June.

The main tourist season really begins the 3rd week of June once all the high school 'Beach Week' crowd has come and gone. Memorial Day weekend is always a bad one for a number of reasons, mainly due to folks already having made plans and secondly for the INSANE amount of traffic we have here for Atlantic Beach's Black Biker Rally.

That in mind, I thought it would be better to try and set an event up for either the LAST weekend in May which is the 30-31st or try and do something the 1st or 2nd week of June. The 6th-7th or 13th-14th.

I can assist in making meeting arrangements, hotel recommendations, spots to eat, etc..

Please respond to this thread so we can get an idea as to whether anyone would actually be interested in a little meet here.

Post up the weekend which would be better for you so that we can better determine which direction to take.

Details to follow based on interest level.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,311 Posts
Sounds good, I stay at Drayton house, when i come that way...it would be good to plan something on the off event days there....

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
155 Posts
i would like it if it could be on the last weekend of may or the second weekend of june, i will be in the bahamas june 6th till the 12th! :D

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
330 Posts
I would be very interested in a meet at Myrtle Beach, me and a buddy were going to plan a trip down there around the same time, so It works out, Any of those dates are fine with me!

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
4 Posts
hey guys, i don't know if you are still planning anything for MB but i'm from Wilmington, NC and i would definetly be interested in coming

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
264 Posts
Shame it wasn't in July or August when we come down to the beach house in Myrtle. If it became one in August with tourest-it could be a charity show??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts