Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, fellas I was wondering what are the tallest/widest tires that will fit my 04 bravada vin s with air suspension?.....

Flush/Proper offset specs will be nice too....:bonk:

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
8 Posts
22" will be good 24" are a little tight i have the 24"s on and its tight even with modding the wheelwell i would go with 22"s

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
24's will fit our platform with no rub.....make sure you get a 30 offset rim so they fit like the stock wheels....tire size on those rims can be up to a 274/35/24....ive got 24's on mine and ive had no problems.. a few freinds on here even have that rim/tire combo with a 2/3 drop and no rub.

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
24's will fit our platform with no rub.....make sure you get a 30 offset rim so they fit like the stock wheels....tire size on those rims can be up to a 274/35/24....ive got 24's on mine and ive had no problems.. a few freinds on here even have that rim/tire combo with a 2/3 drop and no rub.
275 35 24 would actually work........I thought the 30 series is just pushing it..........

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
275 35 24 would actually work........I thought the 30 series is just pushing it..........
....yep they will,,,LMMJ was running that tire size before he ruined his 24 on that pothole.

·
Registered
8 Posts
24s

i was wondering if anyone has put 24s on a 04 tbls i have 22" dpw now and want something bigger but the front upper control arm looks like it wont work figured i would ask

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
....yep they will,,,LMMJ was running that tire size before he ruined his 24 on that pothole.
I know you are running 24's......what size tire did you go with? Do you have a drop and what kind??

i was wondering if anyone has put 24s on a 04 tbls i have 22" dpw now and want something bigger but the front upper control arm looks like it wont work figured i would ask
Check LMMJ out and Jayd1563 they are running 24's........in regards to the arms you need to upgrade them with some DJM upper control arms......this will reduce the stress on the suspension and as well get yourself a suicide door panhandle bar to space out the wheels in the rear evenly! GL

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
Yeah if your goin to do a drop,,your goin to need the panhard bar,,if you dont the rear end becomes off centered when you drop our trucks,,not sure why but it does.. the panhard bar will just center it......Ask LMMJ {LUIS} for any suspension question,,he can answer pretty much anything you want to know about lowering our trucks...The tire size i ran is a 265/30/24.....i no longer have that rim and tire setup..the 24's im getting will have the 275/35/24 setup,, much better setup!,,,and no,,mine has no drop...........YET lol i wanna go with a 2-3 drop

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
4,125 Posts
Yeah if your goin to do a drop,,your goin to need the panhard bar,,if you dont the rear end becomes off centered when you drop our trucks,,not sure why but it does.. the panhard bar will just center it......Ask LMMJ {LUIS} for any suspension question,,he can answer pretty much anything you want to know about lowering our trucks...The tire size i ran is a 265/30/24.....i no longer have that rim and tire setup..the 24's im getting will have the 275/35/24 setup,, much better setup!,,,and no,,mine has no drop...........YET lol i wanna go with a 2-3 drop
Don't see how you will fit 275/35 @ 31.5" tall. My 275/30 @ 30.5" tall barely did

·
International Chapter
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,900 Posts
Don't see how you will fit 275/35 @ 31.5" tall. My 275/30 @ 30.5" tall barely did
Glad you posted this Luis, you reminded me, i toom a pic of my 2008 Lumina and guess what ? same thing !!:duh: whats up with GM and tight wheel space ?? :hissy:

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Already have the panhard bar from suicide doors.......just awaiting this summer to get my setup going.....still have to get the DJM upper control arms installed and the crossdrilled/slotted rotors done....just stupid weather preventing me to do all my mods!!

Glad you posted this Luis, you reminded me, i toom a pic of my 2008 Lumina and guess what ? same thing !!:duh: whats up with GM and tight wheel space ?? :hissy:
If you look at the pic with LMMJ's ride.....that setup he has is with the 24's with 275/30/24......thats why its soo close the the control arm....LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts